Example Faction post

• Example faction logo:
    faction.png
    (drag your faction icon onto the page)

Faction Name

Welcome to the faction post! we are an exceptional example faction that people can copy. I'm going to repeat the this sentence to add some content. I'm going to repeat the this sentence to add some content. I'm going to repeat the this sentence to add some content. I'm going to repeat the this sentence to add some content. I'm going to repeat the this sentence to add some content. I'm going to repeat the this sentence to add some content. I'm going to repeat the this sentence to add some content.

Leaders

Owner_Username - Faction General
    SomeOtherGuy - 1st Fleet admiral
    SomeOtherguy2 - 2nd Fleet admiral
    IdkLOLaUsername - Faction recruiter

Lore

This faction was founded to demonstrate an example faction lore, back in the early days of the galaxy, this faction was an example, and still is. It further developed into a large corporate focused example.

Join requirements

• Requires a battleship or something
    • Rank 10+

Post code:

## Faction Name

Welcome to the faction post! we are an exceptional example faction that people can copy. I'm going to repeat the this sentence to add some content. I'm going to repeat the this sentence to add some content. I'm going to repeat the this sentence to add some content. I'm going to repeat the this sentence to add some content. I'm going to repeat the this sentence to add some content. I'm going to repeat the this sentence to add some content. I'm going to repeat the this sentence to add some content. 

### Leaders

Owner_Username - Faction General
    SomeOtherGuy - 1st Fleet admiral
    SomeOtherguy2 - 2nd Fleet admiral
    IdkLOLaUsername - Faction recruiter

### Lore

This faction was founded to demonstrate an example faction lore, back in the early days of the galaxy, this faction was an example, and still is. It further developed into a large corporate focused example.

### Join requirements

- Requires a battleship or something 
     - Rank 10+

Lore rules

1. Don't make your faction sound like the most powerful ever to exist, make it seem more reasonable. don't be like "our faction owned all ships and planets, along with planet killing death stars". Try to keep it more humble and smaller in scale of the lore, otherwise people probably won't like it either.
    2. No troll lore. Don't want "our faction was a bunch of clowns who went around the galaxy to perform, but decided to turn into the galactic empire lelelelel the end". Put thought and effort into it.